[mythtv] Patch to display state of preserve flag on playbackbox

Richard Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Sat Aug 5 02:27:27 UTC 2006

Per my thread on the user list I created a patch that will put an icon
on the program information box on the recorded program list when a
program is flagged to be preserved from deletion (due to a series record
set to auto-expire once a episode limit is reached).

Note that I first attempted to patch programinfo.cpp, which looks like
it isn't used to retrieve the program info on this screen (not quite
sure what it is for), although programinfo.h is clearly used to for the
flag defines.  I left it patched - delete this patch if it is inappropriate.

Attached are all the necessary patches and my stab in the dark at a .png
that could be used for this icon.  I did not attempt to patch every
theme, although the process is fairly straightforward.

I'm curious to receive feedback regarding this potential contribution,
and if I should open a ticket let me know.