[mythtv] Error compiling mythplugins at 10685

Adolfo R. Brandes arbrandes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:22:51 UTC 2006

Mytharchivehelper's Makefile wasn't being generated correctly by
configure.  I ran qmake manually for mytharchivehelper (cd
mytharchivehelper; qmake mytharchivehelper.pro), and everything was
fine after that.

I had tried "make distclean" before, "qmake mythplugins.pro", with no
success.  Go figure...

Thanks for your help!

Adolfo