[mythtv] Simulate TV-card ?

Mike setimike at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:52:28 UTC 2006

For a specialized 'job oriented'  image, I would think Gentoo might be
a good distro. I am biased in that Gentoo is my server distro of
choice and I am in the process of setting up to Gentoo-based virtual
machines, one file server and one web server. The Gentoo file-server
virtual machine will eventually by my media-storage server for my Myth
box.

I guess Xubuntu does have custom installation options for servers, but
I prefer the way Gentoo handles dependencies for upgrades.

--Mike O.