[mythtv] Formating of title for recordings

Tim Jordan tim at wheresrover.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 19:47:58 UTC 2006

Is there a reason that it is formatted in this way though? this kind
of harks back to a day of a manual recorder, rather than the more
modern myth that we are faced with now. Does the contrib script
automatically rename the files, i.e. could it be run as a cron job
renaming my files as i move along?
As of you third comment that is where I start from but with the live
tv recordings it is still annoying.

Regards

Tim