[mythtv] SVN disk full?

J. Longman jlongman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:10:37 UTC 2006

Hi there,

It I can't check out mythtv.  I am nearly certain it is the svn
machine reporting the "No space left on device", as I've got a LOT of
space left on that drive (150 gigs).   To verify it, I copied an
episode of jackass into the myth tree already checked out and it
stopped at the same point.

longman at mythic:/myth/svn$ svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk
A    trunk/mythtv/filters
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/linearblend
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/linearblend/filter_linearblend.c
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/linearblend/linearblend.pro
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/convert
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/convert/convert.pro
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/convert/filter_convert.c
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/quickdnr
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/quickdnr/quickdnr.pro
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/quickdnr/filter_quickdnr.c
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/postprocess
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/postprocess/postprocess.pro
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/postprocess/filter_postprocess.c
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/onefield
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/onefield/onefield.pro
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/onefield/filter_onefield.c
A    trunk/mythtv/filters/filter-avcodec.pro
svn: Can't create directory 'trunk/mythtv/filters/bobdeint/.svn/text-
base': No space left on device
longman at mythic:/myth/svn$ df -k .
/dev/hda4            181621568  29309084 152312484  17% /myth
longman at mythic:/myth/svn$