[mythtv] Commflagging stops right after beginning

Lucas Meijer lucas at mach8.nl
Wed Aug 9 21:13:53 UTC 2006

Hey Thomas,
>> Please try to reproduce with SVN. If it still happens, make sure to
>> attach your log with "-v commflag". without
>> specific commflag logging it's next to impossible to figure out what's
>> going on.
>>

> Here it is with current svn:
>
> http://www.boerkel.de/commflagsvn.log

Thanks.

I cannot solve this problem yet for you, but can narrow it down a bit:

The only possible way I can imagine that this log file gets generated is
that your commDetector receives a stop() command.
This only happens if a JobQueue command gets sent to mythcommflag,
telling it to stop.

Where this command comes from, I don't know. Try adding jobqueue verbose
debugging to the log as well. It might give a clue on where the stop
command comes from. It's probably something related to a uniqe setup, as
it was happening for you alreadyin 19-fixes, and we haven't gotten any
reports about this before.

HTH, Lucas