[mythtv] AC3 from internal player

Tim Jordan tim at wheresrover.co.uk
Sun Aug 13 10:08:02 UTC 2006

I am enabling and disabling the cards by loading and unloading the
alsa modules. For both the hda-intel and the usb-audio I have the
default also routes straight to the spdif. What I seem to get is a
sudden start of ac3 and then nothing perhaps less than a few seconds.
Almost as if it is trying to do a negotiation which then fails.
This does seem like a bug to me?

Regards

Tim Jordan