[mythtv] MythVideo Metadata

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Mon Aug 14 21:20:42 UTC 2006

I have two frontends and one backend.  For MythVideo, all of my
movies are stored on a central server and I use automounter to mount
the volumes over NFS.  I use the same mount point on both frontends, /
mnt/myth/videos for example so that both see them in the same place.
The metadata is on the MySQL DB...  so as long as both are pointing
to the same DB, you're fine.  I can have custom player commands for
each, so this works out perfectly....  Hope that helps!