[mythtv] Release of 0.20 planed...

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Aug 20 08:39:29 UTC 2006

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
>> I have mythvideo setup to use the "Internal" player, this used to
>> work just fine. What happends now is that no matter what file i try
>> to play it always tries to open the first file in the mythvideo
>> directory and that happends to be a *.url file and that will not
>> work.
>
> I'll need a little more information than that.
>
> The only scenario I know of that would do what you are seeing is to
> have "Show Unknown File Types" enabled (or you added .url files to
> the known files types).
>
> Can you use the list view and verify the file name?

I was using the "Video List" and i had "show unknown file types" on.

I saw there were some recent changes to mythvideo so i tried to update but
now i get:
videobrowser.cpp: In member function 'void
VideoBrowser::updateInfo(QPainter*)':
videobrowser.cpp:285: error: conversion from 'int' to non-scalar type
'QSize' requested
make[2]: *** [videobrowser.o] Error 1