[mythtv] mythweather-revamp testable yet?

Lucien D. ldunning at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 04:47:46 UTC 2006

Robert,

Subqueries were added with mysql 4.1, I'm guessing ur using an older version.
If you upgrade that problem should go away.  If myth is supposed to support
older mysql versions, I can change it to not use a subquery.

However, there are currently no sources providing data for anywhere outside the
US.  So while I applaud your bravery in wanting to try it out, you'll probably
want to wait a few more weeks :)

Lucien