[mythtv] mythweather-revamp testable yet?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Aug 21 05:34:50 UTC 2006

* On Mon Aug 21, 2006 at 12:47:46AM -0400, Lucien D. wrote:
> Subqueries were added with mysql 4.1, I'm guessing ur using an older version.
> If you upgrade that problem should go away.  If myth is supposed to support
> older mysql versions, I can change it to not use a subquery.

I think we try to support at least back to v3.23.x, possibly a little older.
I for one still run v3.23.54 on my ancient SQL server.  Been meaning to upgrade
but haven't got around to it yet and probably will do the OS at the same time.

There are quite a few users still on 3.x versions.

> However, there are currently no sources providing data for anywhere outside the
> US.  So while I applaud your bravery in wanting to try it out, you'll probably
> want to wait a few more weeks :)

I think someone wanted to work on a better grabber for Canada and I pointed
them at your tree since.

--
Chris