[mythtv] Current SVN DVB-S zapping problems (diseqc?)

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Tue Aug 22 06:58:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

I noticed in current svn zapping Problems. I have two dvb cards connected to a
diseqc switch.

When zapping i am only able to zap to a channel on the same multiplex or a
channel that does not need diseqc for tuning. At the other channels i get
~20% Signal strength. From the channel that does not need diseqc i am able to
tune to every other channel.

In the attached log i tried to zap from channel 898 to 12003 this did not
work, so i zapped back to 898.

The last known revision zapping worked for me was 10065, but i have not tested
many between now and 10065. I think it was ~10400 this appeared first time.

Lukas