[mythtv] Retro theme and missing files?

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Wed Aug 23 15:00:29 UTC 2006

I see following messages in frontend logs when using newly added Retro
theme.

2006-08-23 17:42:46.155 Unable to find image file:
/usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/Retro/watermark/radio.png
2006-08-23 17:42:46.417 Unable to find image file:
/usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/Retro/watermark/pie.png

Are these files forgotten or not needed?

By the way, I have fairly normal Fedora Core 5 installation in frontend
and when first trying to use Retro theme, I couldn't see menu texts at
all. I noticed that Trebuchet or some other font was missing. And from
this page: http://avi.alkalay.net/linux/docs/font-howto/Font.html I got
a hint to install webcore-fonts package:
http://www.alkalay.net/software/webcore-fonts/

If Retro introduces new font dependency for a font(s) that are not
normally present, maybe this should be mentioned in some README or other
documentation..
--
   Otto