[mythtv] Occasional LiveTV freezes

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Aug 23 15:17:49 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 08:12 -0400, Jack Radigan wrote:
> But, that doesn't explain what I'm seeing.  Only since upgrading to svn head
> has this become an issue, 0.19 was fine.
> Has anything between that release (0.19 with fixes) and svn head changed
> that could contribute to this?
Not that I know of.

> Is there anything else I can look for here that might help pin this down?
Find the commit that begins giving you problems. You can do this
with a boolean search through the svn revisions.
For example:
  svn co -r10250 http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythtv mythtv-10250
would check out revision 10250. If that works, try 10500, if that
doesn't work try 10325, etc. Repeat until you find the problem commit..
Once we find that it will hopefully help narrow the problem down.

-- Daniel