[mythtv] wiki C++ tips (was Re: Patch to accept remote buttons as logical identifiers)

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Thu Aug 24 13:33:41 UTC 2006

Stuart Morgan píše v Čt 24. 08. 2006 v 11:57 +0100:
> Make sure your code adheres to the mythtv coding standards too.
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Coding_Standards

There is a link in this section titled "Use C++" with text "There's a
collection of tips to avoid outdated C constructs" and the link to
"collection of tips" is not valid. Could someone please either add the
new page with tips and correct the link or let me know where I'd find
the collection of C++ tips so I could put it in the wiki?

Thanks.

Petr