[mythtv] Changing Channels from epg doesn't work (sometimes)

Peter Kornhuld Webmaaschter at gmx.de
Sun Aug 27 10:12:04 UTC 2006

Hello.

I often use the EPG-view to switch the chanels. With Revision: 9175
there was no problem with it. Now mythtv sometimes simply doesnt switch
the chanel (EPG-View ends, but the channel keeps the same).

The problem is not new for me and I could live with it (now I use Rev:
90125), but I wanted to report it before 0.20. This would improve the
WAF (my girlfriend starts complaining :)

Without any logs I didnt want to open an ticket. Do you need some logs?

Greets
 Peter