[mythtv] Very broken MPEG4s from changeset 10951

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Aug 28 08:09:22 UTC 2006

I have 2 tuners:
- WinTV Nova-S DVB-S card recording to MPEG2.
- WinTV PCI (plain old analogue BTTV thing) connected to a satellite
receiver by S-Video recording to MPEG4 using the software encoder.

Under the svn changeset 10951 of MythTV I'm intermittently getting very
corrupt MPEG4 NUV files when recording from the BTTV card.  There's a 10MB
example of one of the broken files at
http://www.nexusuk.org/~steve/broken.nuv

Unfortunately I upgraded Myth at the same time as installing the DVB-S
card, so whilest I'm not using the DVB-S card at the same time, I can't
exclude it as being the cause of the problem.

--

  - Steve