[mythtv] Very broken MPEG4s from changeset 10951

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Aug 28 16:40:58 UTC 2006

* On Mon Aug 28, 2006 at 09:09:22AM +0100, Steve Hill wrote:
> Under the svn changeset 10951 of MythTV I'm intermittently getting very
> corrupt MPEG4 NUV files when recording from the BTTV card.  There's a 10MB
> example of one of the broken files at
> http://www.nexusuk.org/~steve/broken.nuv

Since that changeset only changed the date used on a recording, I don't
see any way it could be causing corruption issues.  Now maybe you mean that
you are running 10951 and are having corruption issues.  You could be one
of the people that have had the high quality settings turned on and now
that we're actually honoring those settings during recording your CPU
can't keep up.  Try searching the mailing list for more info on this.

--
Chris