[mythtv] Please don't miss additional patch on #1919 before 0.20 :)

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Aug 28 21:42:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

Although not overly damaging, it will be annoying for people if the
additional patch on http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1919 is not
applied to the dbcheck.cpp of MythMusic - just a logical error in the
update - anyone with write access could apply it, doens't take much
thinking about - tho' by rights I guess it should be Isaac seeing as he
applied the main patch.

Also seeing as people have voiced their desire for it, it would be nice
(if you have time) if Chris could take a look at applying the remaining
bit to MythWeb. I've posted in the ticket what I think was wrong when
you last tried to apply it before, Chris (I think it was an HTTPS
problem as I tried it on HTTPS too and it borked!). I've detailed the
one line fix (didn't think a patch was necessary!).

All the best.

Col.