[mythtv] Eskil's shoutcast patch for current svn?

Eskil Heyn Olsen myth at eskil.org
Wed Aug 30 15:05:43 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 10:32 -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:

> will your patch work for other streaming radio stations like live365?
> (I've got one station that only has a live365 stream which I use
> mplayer or XBMC to listen to).

No idea, never tried it. I just tried looking at it, and it looks like
the main problem is going to be getting a url for a pls or for feed that
can be stored in the music_radios table. They don't seem to just provide
a "here's the link you can store and reuse", guess they want you to go
to their page and watch the ads.

eskil
---