[mythtv] summer of code projects

Jason Scott Musits jmusits at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 21:03:00 UTC 2006

Jochen,

As one of the SoC'ers that dropped out of the program partway through I
can tell you this much.  MythExport is not dead, I am continuing to work
on it in my spare time.  The timetable has shifted greatly but I plan to
have it finished by the end of this semester January 2007.

I can't speak for the other projects but if you check out the SoC
mailing list archives @ http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-soc/ to see
whats going on w/ the other projects.

peas,

Jason