[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12199 by rtsai

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 05:02:48 UTC 2006

On 12/4/06, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:
>       Author: rtsai
>         Date: 2006-12-05 04:53:57 +0000 (Tue, 05 Dec 2006)
> New Revision: 12199
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12199
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/TemplateMatcher.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> - Allow logos to wait for up 2 minutes after show starts, or disappear up to 2
>   minutes before commercial starts.

Hi Robert,

I have noticed that my system has not been flagging The CW network's
HD feed very well.  Could it be because their logo (on HD content) is
positioned well inside the right border?  I assume they put it there
so it is compatible with their SD feed.

I have not been using your Experimental flagger, but will give it a try.

Thanks,

John