[mythtv] Aspect/Zoom Override Menu UI

Adam Findley adam at cs.byu.edu
Thu Dec 7 04:58:33 UTC 2006

Dave Oxley wrote:
> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
I really like the idea of setting the values by your playback groups, as
it gives you the option to set once and forget about it.

A feature I really would like to see replicated in myth would be the
video from settings as in Media Player Classic: touch window from
inside, and touch window from outside.  On my dell 20" widescreen, it
fills the whole screen and doesn't take away from the viewing
experience.   On a 16:9 with touch window from outside, it zooms the
view so that the black bars disappear (but it keeps the aspect ratio).
On a 4:3 with touch window from outside, it zooms so that it crops top
and bottom but fills the screen from left to right.  It's really nice to
watch videos that fill your entire screen.

Adam