[mythtv] DVBScan problem

Henk Schoneveld belcampo at zonnet.nl
Thu Dec 7 10:15:14 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 21:11, Janne Grunau wrote:
> On Saturday 02 December 2006 18:44, Henk Schoneveld wrote:
> > On Friday 24 November 2006 20:39, Janne Grunau wrote:
> > > Without the backend log with --verbose record,channel,siparser I
> > > can't say what's wrong.
>
> please fix your mail client, it's quoting is broken
>
> > Attached 2 logfiles in a tar.gz, one with and one without nid filled
> > in in dtv_multiplexes
>
> You are running a modified mythtv version. I'm very certain that the
> modification is the cause of your tuning problem.
>
> How are we supposed to support a modificated version or fix issues if we
> don't even know that you run a modificated version? Please test again
> with plain svn and don't expect a answer from me.
I'm realy realy terrribbly sorry for that, the last thing I want is to bother
someone with problems I'm responsible for myself.
I'm using a USB-based common interface device (USB 2CI – external adapter),
for I don't have spare room in my case for a 'normal' CI interface, to put my
subscription card in. Therefore I needed the patch which worked fine under
0.19-fixes. The patch applied without problems to 0.20-fixes, so I've never
thought of being the patch the cause of all the trouble.
Another time I feel trully very very sorry for bothering yu with these
questions.

Henk Schoneveld