[mythtv] Number of channles in Program Guide does not obay it's setting when in Live TV mode. Possible fix?

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Thu Dec 21 06:04:08 UTC 2006

I new it had something to do with the video window, just didn't know
why. I guess it makes sense if you assume the size of the grid is
different for the two modes of the program guide., but I think it would
be better to leave that to the theme to handle.

 I'm in the process of creating a new theme and this creates the
opposite effect as my theme has erectly the same size grid for both
modes and I end up with different sized rows in each menu. As I'm trying
to use a frame around channel icons it creates a problem as the icons
are different size in each mode and don't line up with the frame. I
guess the best way to work around it would be to have separate settings
for each mode other wise I'll have to workaround this in a theme, but
will the OSD program guide always have one row less?

Thanx