[mythtv] Mythbackend crashes when looking at status page...

Søren Dalsgaard soren at dalsgaards.dk
Thu Dec 21 20:37:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this, but here goes anyway.

My server is running gentoo linux with mythbackend version 0.20_p12288 and
the frontend is on my laptop running the same version of mythtv.

When I try to go to the information center to get info on the backend server
I am informed that there is no contact with the backend and true enough,
mythbackend has stopped.

This does *not* happen when I check the status using mythweb.

I will try to update to version 0.20_p12288-r1 later today but right now my
backend is recording and I don't want to interrupt it.

If this is fixed in the svn repository I would like to apologize. Is there
anywhere I can check the ChangeLog for mythbackend and find out what is
being fixed?

Thanks,
Søren