[mythtv] ComboBox popup virtual keyboard

Matthew Wire devel at mrwire.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 00:26:41 UTC 2006

I've been trying to implement the virtual keyboard for the editable
combobox widget.
When the patch is applied the virtual keyboard pops-up when
enter,return,space is pressed.

I can't work out how to pass virtualkeyboard keys back through to the
combobox.  I'm not sure that I entirely understand that part of the code
but I'm clearly not passing the right pointer for the combobox.

Attached is my work so far, I'd be grateful of any help?
Currently it will segfault when any alphanumeric key is pressed on the
virtualkeyboard.

Thankyou,
Matthew