[mythtv] Feature suggestion

brian turbo at talstar.com
Wed Dec 27 22:42:48 UTC 2006

Neil --

  If you hit your [Back/Exit] (usually 'Esc') key when you [Pause], it
will remove the OSD 'Paused' display, and show just the paused video.
At that point, if you move forward/backwards, you'll briefly see the
'Fast Forward' or 'Rewind' OSD screen for a second or two (this length
of time is configured in setup), then it'll disappear, again displaying
only the paused video.  When you press [Pause] again, the video will
play from the point at which you're paused.

  So, the 'feature' you request is, in essence, already there.

 - Brian