[mythtv] Ticket # 1043: Internal DVD Menu Support

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:53:49 UTC 2006

I popped in Pirates of the Caribbean, and selected DTS under audio
options.  As soon as I did that, my hard drive LED came on solid, and
the machine was completely unresponsive.  I could not even ssh in from
my backend machine.

After 10 minutes, I finally gave up on it, and pressed the reset
button.  Don't like to do that, especially with the hard drive being
accessed, but had no choice.

I really like the idea of being able to play DVDs directly from Myth,
without having to use Xine.  I look forward to this feature being
added to Myth.

Thanks,

John