[mythtv] LiveTV with multiple tuners fails when first tuner doesn't respond...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:51:43 UTC 2006

I have three tuners, for some reason MythTV wants to use my firewire
connected cablebox as the first tuner for live TV, the problem is, if it
doesn't get a signal over firewire instead of going to the next tuner it
just fails out of livetv making it impossible to go into live TV. Is there a
way to A) tell it to use my PVR150 for live tv first instead of the firewire
input, or B) have it go to the next tuner instead of just failing?

--
Steve