[mythtv] SVN 8788 livetv starts recording, exit to menu go into watch recordings show not displayed as recording

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:12:26 UTC 2006

sorry for the long title... don't know if this is a known "issue". Its
not a deal stopper, but could be a simple fix so I figure I'd bring it
up...

anyway, as a test I set two HD recordings, one will use my HD3000 one
my DCT6200. I was in live tv using the DCT and at the start of the
show Myth changed the channel, and started recording properly, I was
watching the show and it was recording, cool! I exited to the main
menu and went to the watch recordings screen. The HD3000 recording was
red indicating it is recording and it is, but the recording on the
DCT6200 was not red, but is in fact still recording fine.

great work guys, I've been watching live tv all morning with no
problems, but I'll have to wait for the g/f to come home, her mere
presence seems to cause livetv to break...

--
Steve