[mythtv] Ticket # 1043: Internal DVD Menu Support

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:10:24 UTC 2006

Hello John,

Try the latest patch. See if the CPU utilization issue reduced enough for
you to manipulate the buttons. It reduced for me , to navigate the menu, on
the star trek dvd that had a similiar problem.

You may still see the "AddAudioData():p1: Audio buffer overflow, audio data
lost!" messages,CPU is about 40% cause of that on my system (Pentium3), (i
think).

I'm not sure how to completely solve this issue. The problem is that in a
dvd cell , it is streaming,   the timecode for the video frames doesn't
change, but the audio timecode does ...not sure how to make this work right.