[mythtv] Commercial flagging, shutdowns & lost recordings

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 00:52:05 UTC 2006

In my case it didn't even try to run the nvram-wakeup command until the
commercial flagging had completed. The server halt command followed this
immediately and worked fine. I still don't understand the behaviour. I've
had a look in the current svn code and can't see anything that would cause
this (my c++ is pretty bad though). 'mythshutdown --check' should avoid the
problem if it still exists in 0.19 anyway.

Matthew.