[mythtv] Storage Groups functionality

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Feb 7 04:52:28 UTC 2006

> so basically you want to merge the Watch Recordings screen and MythVideo?
>
> Which is similar to what I think would be cool.

I have a patch that I wrote at least a year ago that allows you to view
the MythVideo files in the normal Watch Recordings screen.  It allows
you to play the files just like they were normal Myth recordings, but
it uses the MythVideo player code so it uses the internal Myth player,
mplayer, xine, etc., whatever you have configured for that file.  It
has the ability to list the files under their own title or under a
virtual 'MythVideo' title.  It's crude, but made it so I could use
the same interface for my normal Myth stuff and some .avi recordings I
have.

--
Chris (even more off-topic now)