[mythtv] Scheduler problems - "This program does not match current program listings" - And more...

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Tue Feb 7 08:10:51 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:

> Was this rule /created/ with MythWeb?  (If so, that should be the
> *first* thing you mention in your post.)  Which revision are you using?
> Is it after http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/8873 ?

Hello Michael,

Sorry for omitting important information. But yes, as 99% of my
schedules, it was created from mythweb. I rarely use the frontend for
scheduling records as I don't spend much time with the TV. Since MythTV
entered my life I don't spend time there for other things but watching
whatever I find interesting.

I'm rather new to trac, so maybe you could tell me how I can tell wether
that changeset is "commited"? (=Will I receive it when i sync SVN?)

Anyways, I'll try to resync and rebuild, since it's been a week or so
since last time.

Best regards,
Rickard Borgmäster