[mythtv] Scheduler problems - "This program does not match current program listings" - And more...

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Tue Feb 7 22:59:59 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Rickard Borgmäster wrote:
>
> Was this rule /created/ with MythWeb?  (If so, that should be the
> *first* thing you mention in your post.)  Which revision are you using?
> Is it after http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/8873 ?

Hello again... I've now tried to schedule this recording trough the TV
frontend. The problem is still there.

Chossing "any" or "channel" make some programs disappear completely from
"upcoming" and some others to become listed as already recorded (even
though they're not even broadcasted yet!)

This has to be a bug, and I'd be really surprised if I'm the only one
experiencing it.

Best regards
Rickard Borgmäster