[mythtv] MythTV - Version 1.0

Martin van Es mrvanes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:47:08 UTC 2006

On 2/8/06, Ng Theng Kiat <htpc at treblid.dyndns.org> wrote:
> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> > We have to have a 0.5x and 0.99.x series first :)
> >
> To be frank, a software this good, stable and problem free (for me
> anyway), merely giving it a revision of 1.0 does not give it enough credit.
>
> But the mythtv devs are really perfectionists, and probably in their
> minds, the job is far from over...
>
> Some companies are trying to make money selling inferior products, while
> you guys offers this free with no strings attached.
>
> Good work devs, I can't thank you all enough.

Well, I totally second that! The other day, after having enjoyed a
nice evening of watching a film I was looking for the obligatory
'donate' button at the site (one can get so sentimental after watching
;) but was surprised too find none!?

Time for a button?
I'd be more than happy to trigger it...

Grtz.
Martin
--
if but was any useful, it would be a logic operator