[mythtv] Duplicate check error, not yet broadcasted shows marked as already recorded

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Wed Feb 8 14:06:34 UTC 2006

Oscar Carlsson wrote:
> ons 2006-02-08 klockan 13:41 +0100 skrev Rickard Borgmäster:
>> And if we narrow it down further for readability:
>>
>> mysql> select subtitle, seriesid, syndicatedepisodenumber, programid
>> from program where title="Floor Filler";
>> +------------------+----------+-------------------------+-----------+
>> | subtitle         | seriesid | syndicatedepisodenumber | programid |
>> +------------------+----------+-------------------------+-----------+
>> | Del 4 säsong 2  | 1922     | E4S2                    | EP1922    |
>> | Del 5 säsong 2  | 1922     | E5S2                    | EP1922    |
>> | Del 6 säsong 2  | 1922     | E6S2                    | EP1922    |
>> | Del 7 säsong 2  | 1922     | E7S2                    | EP1922    |
>> | Del 9 säsong 2  | 1922     | E9S2                    | EP1922    |
>
> Please have a look at the length and type of seriesid,
> syndicatedepisodenumber and programid in your database. They should be
> varchar(12), varchar(20) and varchar(20). I doubt yours are.

seriesid varchar(4)
syndicatedepisodenumber varchar(6)
programid varchar(6)

I wonder what happened here. Must be some kind of failed schema upgrade?

I've changed the table now. What do you suggest, empty the program table
and re-run mythfilldatabase?

Or maybe I should export the database, drop and have it re-created, and
restore my data?

BTW, seems that this database uses unicode. I don't think I had that
before (sometimes before christmas that is...). Would this be a problem?

Best regards
Rickard Borgmäster