[mythtv] Question concerning Chromakey OSD

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 21:41:17 UTC 2006

Firstly let me say that Chroma OSD works really well for since I run my
frontend at 1080 resolution for HD content but while watching SD the normal
OSD is pretty much unviewable.

Now, I've been backing MythTV for several months now to display a gray
border instead of black for SD content. This works well until I bring up a
Chroma OSD and the borders switch to black again. Where might I look in the
code to change the borders (or unused areas in general) to the same gray
within the Chroma OSD?

Thanks, Mark.