[mythtv] Deb builds from SVN?

Anthony J. Mirabella mirabeaj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:04:37 UTC 2006

Adam Egger wrote:
> On 2/13/06, Anthony J. Mirabella <mirabeaj at aneurysm9.ath.cx> wrote:
>> Attached is a tarball with the debian dirs updated for post-0.19 svn and
>> a couple of scripts I use to build the packages.  [...]
>
> Just a short update from Christian Marillat, as he isn't reading this
> ML because of the high traffic here. Please send all your
> patches/ideas to Christian directly. It doesn't make any sense to
> recreate things he's working on.
> I informed Christian about 0.19 yesterday and today there are already
> first mythtv packages in his repository (myththemes so far).
> Thanks Christian (even if he won't read this ;) ).
>
> Adam

Sorry, didn't think I was usurping Christian's work.  As far as I knew
he only packaged releases and the discussion here was about making debs
from svn checkouts.  I'd be glad to send diffs to Christian if he thinks
they'd be useful, but I'm not so sure they would be as 1) I'm using
Ubuntu, not Debian, and 2) I'm targeting svn checkouts for individuals
and not releases for his repository.  If he wants to maintain these dirs
for people to drop into a svn checkout, I'd be more than happy to turn
them over to him (they're mostly his anyways!).