[mythtv] 0.19 segfault when recording (backtrace & log attached)

Peter Dash peter.dash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:43:04 UTC 2006

0.18 has been working fine for me but when I upgraded to 0.19 the
backend started segfaulting when recording. Playback of recordings is
fine, from playing around it seems that it's only when something
starts recording that it segfaults.

I've attached a backtrace captured according to the instructions in
the howto and the backend log (record,channel,siparser). If anyone
wants anything else let me know, but it might take a while - this is a
production machine so I've reverted to 0.18 for now.

Peter.