[mythtv] Unreliable channel tuning with 0.19 and DVB-T

Johan Venter johan at vulturest.com
Wed Feb 15 22:58:11 UTC 2006

Tino Keitel wrote:
> Is this a known problem, or are there any settings to fix this?

I have a ticket open about DVB and channel tuning problems at
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1258.

I intend to do some more investigation through SVN versions about when I
started having issues. As it currently stands, I can generally tune the
first channel when going to LiveTV (not all the time though), but
subsequent channel changes do not work (black screen, frontend lockup
etc etc).

Perhaps once I've locked it down to a few specific changesets the devs
will have a better idea what to look for.

Johan.