[mythtv] 0.19 gentoo ebuild and "error was encountered while displaying video"

Michael Freeman mlfreeman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 23:31:45 UTC 2006

i rolled back to svn 8800 and the problem was still there then.
i actually had to go to the point of removing my qam tuner from myth in
order to get to my OTA tuner.
since i made the original comment, i did some more investigation and it
sounds like a variant on ticket 1152 in trac (or somehow related).