[mythtv] static libmythdvdnav?

Sun Feb 19 05:11:41 UTC 2006

Hi,
   I have my own little debian package that I use for the svn version
of Myth.  It broke on my latest update because libmythdvdnav is
static.  This seems to be deliberate in that libmythdvdnav.pro has
staticlib as an explicit option.  I've fixed my package, but I was
wondering what the reason for this was - it seems to be the only
static lib.  I haven't seen it mentioned on the mailing list.  (FWIW,
the libdvdnav in debian Sarge is shared.)

Be well,

Will          :-}

P.S.  Congrats on the 0.19 release.  What is the preferred beverage,
and where do we send it?

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 8306 0424               Computer Science and Engineering

Web: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/   or  http://www.nicta.com.au/

NICTA email Disclaimer:
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/NICTAEmailDisclaimer.html
UNSW email Disclaimer: