[mythtv] Internal DVD player problems

raptorjr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 18:13:58 UTC 2006

Well, after a reboot atleast the DVD menu showed up.
But after about 10 seconds of the movie the whole computer froze.
Had to press the reset switch on the computer to get it going again.

And the selection frame for for buttons, or underline selected subtitles, when
navigating in the menus is way off. Don't remember exactly how it looked the
one time i played Shrek in a real DVD player. But don't think it looked that bad.

It is a very good beginning for the internal DVD player in MythTV. Really love
to have everything in the same software, without invoking another app.
But i think it does have a few problems that eventually will be sorted out.

/Stefan