[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9094 - in trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv by danielk

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Feb 22 14:17:01 UTC 2006

>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mpeg/dvbdescriptors.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/mpeg/dvbdescriptors.h
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/siparser.cpp
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/siparser.h

 Hey Daniel,

 I'm just updating those EIT Patches to work with your recent changes and
wanted to ask if you would prefer that "Support Dishnet Longterm EIT" be a
global setting or per card input which to me makes more sense?

 If per card is there already a value I can pull for what the current
cardid is that siparser is working on? I looked and didn't see anything obvious.

 Thanks,