[mythtv] 2 mythtv bugs, 1 simple feature request

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Thu Feb 23 07:06:42 UTC 2006

bug1: when viewing a category, click on any of the column headings to
sort .. now it's sorted, but you're viewing all categories again :( ...
it would be nice if this kept the category

bug2: newlines aren't translated into "<br/>" elements in plot field,
causing plots to be jumbled together in mythweb ... iirc, newlines work
properly in mythfrontend because it requires no translation from \n to <br/>

req1: for people like me that have a really big library, pagination
(optional, of course) would be really nice ... maybe add a mythtv
setting of "results per page" where 0 or -1 means no pagination?

i haven't had a chance to look at the code, but since php/mysql is my
primary job function, i have thought about implementing bug1 and req1
myself, i just haven't gotten around to it ... but if anyone else is
working on this, i didn't want to duplicate efforts! :)

feedback?

thx,
-g-

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0608-0, 02/20/2006
Tested on: 2/23/2006 1:06:43 AM