[mythtv] UK DVB duplicated channel numbers

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 19:26:17 UTC 2006

<snip>
> Really a mythtv-users question, but ...
>
> CBBC 70
> CBeebies 71
> ITV3 10
>
> You will find several other channels have moved. Broadly
> childrens channels moved into the 70s, news to 80s, adult to
> 90s. Radio and interactive have also shifted into 3-digit slots.
>
> Bookmark the following:
> http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terrestrial/epg/
>
> When the page works it will give you the complete order.

Hi Stuart,

Firstly, I'm ever so sorry to the dev list people for bringing this up here,
I thought this was going to the users list! Too many late nights lately :)

And thank you Stuart for the values and the link to that page, very useful
to have. I've now adjusted my database and everything shows up as it should.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Andrew