[mythtv] theme backgound reziae bug?

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby2 at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 27 18:45:11 UTC 2006

> I tried to change one theme a little bit. I changed background image
> (800x600) with new one (640x427). All theme menues are ok with 1024x768
> screen resolution but all menues that are not from theme have tiled images
> that are not resized. Is it a bug or feature or is it required that all
> background images are big enought?
>
> Here are some screenshots
>
> http://www.version6.net/tmp/mythbg/myth-bg1.jpg
> http://www.version6.net/tmp/mythbg/myth-bg2.jpg
> http://www.version6.net/tmp/mythbg/myth-bg3.jpg

Have a quick read of the wiki regarding theme design & you'll notice
that 4:3 themes are based on 800x600 resolution and 16:9 themes are
based on 1280x720 resolution.

Mythtv rescales all images based on your screen resolution or the X & Y
display size you set in the appearance menu.

What you need to do is rescale your own image to 800x600 - all will be
well then.

Regards,
Justin