[mythtv] Strange timing problems

Jean-Michel Pulfer jpulfer.0001 at citycable.ch
Tue Jan 3 23:00:54 UTC 2006

Yes, probably, but unfortunately no. This is indeed related to
recordedmarkup. "mythcommflag --rebuild --all" made things much, much
worse. Emptied and retranscoded all my recordings fixed this, *BUT*
brand new, untouched by mythcommflag, recordings still lag the same way
before I transcode them. Still the case with tonight's svn.